After years of dating you have finally decided to propose to that special lady. Time to settle down and live a long happy life with the woman you love, but first comes the notorious las vegas bachelor party to be enjoyed with amongst your best boys. Ah yes, the time honored-tradition of going out for that one last night of debauchery with the boys before committing to a life of loving only one woman.
Now you just have to decide where to spend your time and hard earned money. Sure, you could go to the local bar or Strip Club and drink at the same booth while staring at the same girls you’ve watched on countless weekends but why settle for the mundane when you could be celebrating in Las Vegas!? Bachelor party capital of the world! Home to numerous gentleman’s clubs, nightlife venues, and exciting activities to keep you busy during the daylight hours. Most men make the mistake of coming to Vegas and only sampling what the city has to offer when the sun goes down. Little do they know Las Vegas provides a myriad of things to do during the day from shooting zombie targets with automatic weapons at the indoor gun range to flying through the desert on your own personal ATV.
TOP LAS VEGAS BACHELOR PARTY IDEAS
1. Nightclubs – best venues for bachelor parties include XS, Marquee, Tryst & 1oak.
2. Strip Clubs – Sapphires and Treasures round out the top 2 with spearmint rhino the preferred venue for small parties
3. Restaurants – Piero’s and Del Frisco’s best off-strip restaurants italian and american steakhouse, respectively.
4. Adventures – Dune buggying and Gun Range always great for beating a hangover
5. Transportation – Stretch Vehicles including Big BLUE or Brinks Bank Truck!
Las Vegas is also home to a long list of exciting and unique places to eat like the German/Beerfest themed Hofbrauhaus or Dick’s Last Resort for the younger, more daring crowd. When planning for your Las Vegas bachelor party it’s best to not just go out for one evening, but to make a whole weekend out of this! You only get married once (hopefully) so be sure that your bachelor party is one to be remembered for years to come. A weekend to look back on when you are older so you can think to yourself “Man, that was one wild party.”
A bachelor package is the best way to enjoy a full weekend of activities at the best prices. The most popular las vegas bachelor packages include a the likes of providing you with VIP Services at a Nightclub for 2 nights in addition to receiving unlimited Strip Club access with transportation plus dinner! Not a bad idea for a weekend jam packed full fun.
You certainly shouldn’t come expecting to wake up and find a tiger sleeping in the bathroom of your hotel suite but I can assure you that throwing your bachelor party in Las Vegas will guarantee that you and your guests will have an experience unlike any other. Be sure to plan accordingly when putting the party together as participation is necessary and will make the entire planning a lot easier. Here are a few tips on how to plan a Las Vegas Bachelor Party.
1. Email – Communication is important and email is the best way to asynchronously keep all the ladies in the know
2. Intro – Introduce yourself to the party who you are, why you have been selected and how you will be informing everyone of updates for the coming months
3. Budget – A budget should due the first thing you ask for you cannot plan a Las Vegas Bachelorette Party without knowing how much each girl is willing to spend
4. Date – Get feedback on which dates most girls are available to attend.
5. Hotel – A hotel is the key ingredient to a good time in Vegas. Spend a little more to be closer to the action. This will save you money on transportation costs and you may even get free comps to the nightlife inside the hotel.
6. Agenda – Do NOT attempt to plan the entire weekends. The ladies will be getting wild and may not show to every event. Keep a designated Day/Night as a Mandatory girls meeting the other times can be left to leisure.
7. Payment – Collect ALL payment upfront do not leave this to chance as you will eventually be left holding the bill. Have everybody Paypal you at least half of the contribution in advance so you can guarantee services or possibly hire a Las Vegas Bachelorette party planner to assist with things.
8. Logistics – Make sure every girl has a clear understanding of meeting times, places and obligations. You do not want excuses for ladies missing special events.
9. Have Fun!